Court of Protection

When a relative becomes incapable of dealing with their own affairs, it may be necessary for someone to be appointed to act on their behalf.

You may find yourself having to deal with the affairs of a loved one who is no longer able to deal with their affairs.

We can assist you with the application to the Court of Protection to secure your appointment as ‘Deputy’ so that you are able to deal with their property and affairs.

Alternatively, you may already have been appointed as a Receiver/Deputy and would like us to deal with the annual report to the Court of Protection.

Contact us on 01924 291400 or by emailing Sharon Woodward.

Established in 1889