Beer getting pulled by barman


Under the Licensing Act 2003, anyone wishing to supply alcohol, provide regulated entertainment, including live and recorded music, films, dancing, or sell food need to obtain a licence. We can help you apply for:

This service is dealt with by staff from our Wakefield office GREEEN WILLIAMSON however appointments are available at MOXONS.

  • New premises licences and club premises certificates
  • Variations to premises licences
  • Varying your current premises licence and club premises certificates
  • Applying for personal licences
  • Dealing with contested applications and representing licencees before Licensing Committees
  • Dealing with appeals to the Magistrates Court
  • Advising on the sale, purchase and leasing of licensed premises
Established in 1889