Children & Social Services

We can offer expert assistance and representation in these very difficult and complex matters and assist any child in resolving any issues that they have with Social Services or the Local Authority.

We have a specialist and dedicated team of Children Panel Specialist Solicitors and Advocates dealing in this specialised area of law, which include:-

  • Parents who have been referred to Social Services and don’t know what to do.
  • Parents involved in care proceedings or Emergency Protection Orders when Social Services plan to remove their children from their family.
  • Parents who have their children in care and want to end the Care Order.
  • Parents who have or have had their children on the Child Protection Register.
  • Parents who have children in care and the Local Authority wish to place them for adoption.
  • Parents with children in Local Authority care who are having difficulties.
  • Representing children who are in secure accommodation.
  • Parents who have children who have been injured and Social Services are involved.

For anybody who is involved in the above, it can be a very distressing time. We offer a 24 hour advice service and an immediate appointment for anybody who has difficulties with Social Services.

Established in 1889